• [附近的酒店賓館]酒店賓館前臺接待常用英語對話

    更新時間:2012-11-29    來源:交際禮儀    手機版     字體:

    [附近的酒店賓館]酒店賓館前臺接待常用英語對話

    1.I’d like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想訂一個雙人房間。

    2.What’s the price difference?兩種房間的價格有什么不同?

    3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.一間雙人房朝陽面的每晚140美元,背陰面的每晚115美元。

    4.I think I’ll take the one with a front view then.我想我還是要陽面的吧。

    5.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?

    6.We’ll be leaving Sunday morning.我們將在星期天上午離開。

    7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.我們盼望下周二見到您。

    8.I’d like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.我想訂一個帶洗澡間的單人房間,10月4曰下午到10月10曰上午用。

    9.We do have a single room available for those dates.

    我們確實有一個單間,在這段時間可以用。

    10. What is the rate, please?請問房費多少?

    11.The current rate is$ 50 per night.現行房費是50美元一天。

    12. What services come with that?這個價格包括哪些服務項目呢?

    13.That sounds not bad at all. I’ll take it.聽起來還不錯。這個房間我要了。

    14. By the way, I’d like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.

    順便說一下,如有可能我想要一個不臨街的安靜房間。

    15.Welcome to our hotel.歡迎光臨。

    16.So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共帶了4件行李,是不是?

    17. Let me have a check again.讓我再看一下。

    18.The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待處就在前面。

    19.After you, please.你先請。

    20.Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?勞駕。我到哪兒可買到香煙?

    21.There is a shop on the ground floor.一樓有個商店。

    22.It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那兒可買到中國香煙和外國香煙。

    23.Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以買到紀念品嗎?

    24.There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有個柜臺出售各種各樣的紀念品。

    25.Excuse me,where is the restaurant?勞駕,請問飯廳在哪兒?

    26.We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?我們有中餐廳和西餐廳,你愿意去哪個?

    27.I’d like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想嘗嘗中國菜。

     

    您貴姓? 請問您貴姓大名?

    Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?

    您要喝茶嗎? 請問您想喝茶嗎?

    Over here, please. Could you come this way please?

    這邊請。 請您往這邊走好嗎?

    * 不要說OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要說Certainly, Sir.

    * Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不適合在酒店中使用。

    * 別說“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不禮貌的說法。

    可以說“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (請稍候,我來幫您確認),然后請有能力處理的人前來協助。

    * 對男性客人,尊稱為Sir; 面對女性客人時尊稱為Ms.

    在招呼客人時,最好說“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接稱呼Mr.或Ms. 至于稱呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接稱呼boy或girl.

    * 正視對方的眼睛,以顯示出你的信心和誠意。但必須注意,注視對方的眼睛,并不是無理地盯著對方看。

    * 在面對語言不通的外籍人士時,一定要多加利用手勢和肢體語言。但是使用手勢時要特別小心,因為對于不同國家、民族而言,手勢的意義也大不相同。

    二.基本待客英語

    (一)在正式的英語表現里,疑問基本句型可分為下列四種:

    1. May I ~

    2. Could you ~

    3. Would you ~

    4.Shall I ~?

     

    只要理解這四種基本的句型,就可以處理大部分業務上的狀況。

    1.自己要做什么事時,就使用May I ~

    May I have your name, please?

    請問尊姓大名

    May I have your check-out time, please?

    請問您什么時候結帳離開?

    May I see your passport, please?

    請讓我看一下您的護照好嗎?

    May I know your nationality, please?

    請問您的國籍是什么?

    2. 麻煩客人時,可使用Could you ~

    Could you fill out the form, please?

    請您填寫這張表格好嗎?

    Could you write that down, please?

    請您寫下來好嗎?

    Could you draft the fax, please?

    請您寫下傳真的草稿好嗎?

    Could you hold the line, please?

    請不要掛電話好嗎?

    3.詢問客人的喜好或是做什么時,可使用Would you ~

    Would you like tea or coffee?

    請問您要喝茶還是咖啡?

    Would you like to take a taxi?

    請問您要搭計程車嗎?

    Would you mind sitting here?

    請問您介意坐在這里嗎?

    ** 只要在疑問詞后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的詢問。

     

    When would you like to visit Kunshan?

    請問您想要何時參觀昆山?

    When would you like to have lunch?

    請問您想在哪里用餐?

    What time would you like to eat?

    請問您想何時用餐?

    Who would you like to contact?

    請問您想和誰聯絡?

    Which kind of room would you prefer?

    請問您喜歡哪一種房間?

    How would you like to settle your bill?

    請問您的賬單如何處理?

    How long would you like to stay?

    請問您要逗留多久?

    How many tickets would you like to buy?

    請問您要買幾張票?

    4.在提供建議協助、征求意見時,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~?

    Shall I draw the curtains?

    請問需要我把窗簾拉上嗎?

    Shall I draw you a map?

    請問要我為您畫一張地圖嗎?

    Shall I make the reservation for you?

    請問要我為您安排預約嗎?

    (二)招呼語

     

     

     

    Good morning. (用于中午以前)

    Good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六點以前)

    Good evening. (用于下午六點過后)

    在這些招呼語的后面接句子,例如:

    Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out?

    早上好,先生,請問您要退房嗎?

    Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to LI JIA Hotel.

    中午好,先生,歡迎光臨麗嘉酒店

    Good evening, Ms. May I help you?

    晚上好,小姐,請問我能為您服務嗎?

    后面也可以接上自己酒店名稱、部門名稱,如:

    Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you?

    早上好,先生。這里是服務臺,請問您需要服務嗎?

    (三)回答

    1.一般性的回答

    I see, sir.

    我明白了,先生。

    Certainly, sir.

    好的,先生。

    2.請對方再等一會兒

    Just a moment, please.

    請稍等。

    Thank you for waiting.

    您久等了,先生。

    I am very sorry to have kept you waiting.

    很抱歉讓您久等了。

    Could you wait a little longer, please?

    請您稍候好嗎?

    3.要麻煩客人或是拒絕客人的要求時

    拒絕客人時,不要一口回絕說“No.”,要委婉一些。

    I am afraid I can’t do that.

    不好意思,我恐怕沒辦法那樣做。

    Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass.

    不好意思,先生,麻煩讓我過一下。

    4.道歉

    如果是自己的錯就說“I am sorry.”; 如果是公司的錯,就說:“We are sorry.”。

    I am very sorry for the delay.

    很抱歉延誤了時間

    I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

     

    很抱歉造成您的不便。

    I would like to apologize for the mistake.

    為這個錯誤我深致歉意。

     

    5.客人對自己說“Thank you.”時回答

    You are welcome.

    不客氣。

    Thank you, sir.

    謝謝您,先生。

    Thank you very much.

    非常感謝您。

    6.交給客人某些東西時,可以說

    Here you are.

    您要的東西在這里。

    Here is your room key.

    這是您的房間鑰匙。

    Here it is.

    這是您的東西。

    7. 當客人準備離開時,可以說:

    Have a nice day.

    祝您有美好的一天。

    Please enjoy your stay

    祝您住宿愉快。

    We hope to see you again soon.

    希望不久能再次見到您。

    Thank you for staying with us.

    謝謝光臨。

     

    8.當客人的英語難以理解時

     

    面對客人的疑問,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直說Yes, Yes.如果聽不懂事,要向客人提出疑問,或是先向對方說“Just a moment, please.”, 然后請求他人協助。

    Pardon?

    對不起?

    Pardon me?

    對不起?

    I beg your pardon?

    對不起請再說一遍好嗎?

    Could you repeat that, please?

    請您重復一遍好嗎?

    若是不敢肯定對方所說的部分內容時,可以將不明白的部分重復一遍,如:

    Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key?

    不好意思,先生,您是說您丟了房間的鑰匙?

    電話英語的應對

    1. 接電話時不可以簡單地回答“Hello”,而應報上自己的公司或所屬單位的名稱。例 如:

    “Hello, this is Information Desk.”

    您好,這里是問詢處。

     

    “Information Desk speaking. May I help you?”

    問詢處,請問您要服務嗎?

    2.打錯電話時

    如果是外線打錯時,可以回答:

    I am afraid you have the wrong number.

    不好意思,您打錯電話了。

    This is the LI JIA Hotel, 2234-1156.

    這里是麗嘉酒店,電話是2234-1156。

    如果是總線轉錯內線時,可以回答:

    This is Room Reservations. I’ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations.

    這里是客房預約處,我幫您轉接到餐廳預約柜臺。

    I am afraid this is a direct line. We can not transfer your call to the Chinese Restaurant Could you dial 2234-1156, please.

    不好意思,這是直接電話。我們無法為您轉接中式餐廳。請您改撥2234-1156好嗎?

    3.當負責的工作人員不在時

    I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.

    不好意思,林先生現在外出。他應該會在下午5點左右回來。

    I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?

    不好意思,郝先生正在講電話。請您在線上稍侯好嗎?

    I’ll tell him to call you back when he returns.

    他回來時,我會請他回電。

    May I have your name and phone number, please?

    請告訴我您的大名和電話好嗎?

    4.當會話結束時

    結束電話中的對話時,不可以簡單說“bye-bye”,最好說:

    Thank you for calling.

    感謝您的來電。

    You are welcome, sir.

    先生,不客氣。

    We look forward to hearing from you.

    我們靜候您的佳音。

    Please contact me if you have any further questions.

    如果您有任何其他問題,請和我聯絡。

     

     

     

    三.柜臺服務

    B=行李服務員(Bellman)

    C=服務員 (Clerk)

    H=客房服務員(Housekeeping)

    BC=領班(Bell Captain)

    G=客人(Guest)

    To the Front Desk.

    帶客人到柜臺

    B: Good evening, Ms. Welcome to China-trust Hotel.

    小姐,晚安。歡迎光臨中信酒店。

    G: Thank you.

    謝謝你。

    B: How many pieces of luggage do you have?

    請問您有多少件行李?

    G: Just this three.

    只有這3件。

    B: Two suitcases and one bag. Is that right?

    2個旅行箱和1個手提皮包,這樣對嗎?

    G: Yes. That’s all.

    對,就這些了。

    B: I’ll show you to the Front Desk. This way, please. I’ll put your bags by the post over there.

    我來帶您到柜臺,這邊請。我先將您的行李放在柱子旁邊。

    G: I see, thanks.

    我知道了,謝謝。

    B: A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in.

    當您辦好住宿登記時,行李服務員會帶您到房間。

    G: OK. Fine.

    好極了。

    B : Please enjoy your stay.

    祝您住宿愉快。

    Taking a guest to the room

     

    本文來源:http://www.lsjse.com/liyi/43871.html

    猜你感興趣

    久久精品免费观看国产| 国产成人高清精品免费软件| 国内精品久久久久| 伊人久久无码精品中文字幕| 羞羞麻豆国产精品1区2区3区| 久久精品视频99| 国产亚洲精品无码专区| 国产精品成人无码免费| 999国内精品永久免费视频| 日韩人妻精品无码一区二区三区| 精品人妻伦九区久久AAA片69| 国产精品一区二区四区| 人妻少妇看A偷人无码精品| 2022国产成人福利精品视频| 无码人妻精品一区二区在线视频| 97久久精品午夜一区二区| 国产精品手机在线观看你懂的| 国产精品十八禁在线观看| 成人区人妻精品一区二区不卡| 国产精品久久久久久麻豆一区| 久久精品一本到99热免费| 国产成人精品无码免费看| 自拍偷自拍亚洲精品第1页 | 国产精品自在拍一区二区不卡| 最新国产精品自拍| 国内精品视频一区二区三区 | 国产精品天干天干综合网| 久久无码人妻精品一区二区三区 | 日本精品不卡视频| 国产综合精品女在线观看| 国产小呦泬泬99精品| 久久精品99无色码中文字幕| www好男人精品视频在线观看| 日韩经典精品无码一区| 精品人妻人人做人人爽夜夜爽| 国产精品久久香蕉免费播放 | 亚洲精品一品区二品区三品区| 91精品国产乱码久久久久久| 99久久免费国产精精品| 华人在线精品免费观看| 久久精品国产一区二区三区肥胖|