• [廣交會常用英語對話]餐飲業常用英語對話

    更新時間:2012-11-29    來源:交際禮儀    手機版     字體:

    [廣交會常用英語對話]餐飲業常用英語對話

    A: What can I do for you, sir?

    先生,您要來點什么?

    B: What have you got this morning?

    今天早上你們這兒有什么?

    A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

    水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。

    B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

    請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。

    A: Any cereal, sir?

    要來點谷類食品嗎,先生?

    B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

    好的,來一份麥片粥。

    A: And eggs?

    還要來點雞蛋什么的嗎?

    B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

    要,再來一份熏豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡熏豬肉松脆一點。

    A: How do you want your eggs?

    您喜歡雞蛋怎么做?

    B: Fried, please.

    煎的。

    A: Anything more, sir?

    還要什么別的東西嗎,先生?

    B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

    不要了,足夠了。謝謝。

    Dialogue 2

    (A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)

    (一對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座)

    A: Do you have a reservation, sir?

    請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?

    B: No, I am afraid we don’t.

    沒有。

    A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

    很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鐘才會有空桌。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?

    B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

    不用了,謝謝。我們等一會兒再來。請替我們預定一張二人桌,可以嗎?

    A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?

    當然可以。請問先生貴姓?

    B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

    布魯斯。順便,我們可以要一張靠近窗口的桌子嗎?

    A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

    我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生。

    B: That’s fine.

    我們明白了。

    (Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)

    半小時后,布魯斯夫婦回來了。

    A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

    你們的桌子已經準備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。

    Dialogue 3

    A: Waiter, a table for two, please.

    服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。

    B: Yes, this way please.

    好的,請跟我來。

    A: Can we see the menu, please?

    能讓我們看一看菜單嗎?

    B: Here you are.

    給您。

    A: What’s good today?

    今天有什么好吃的?

    B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.

    我推薦香酥鴨。

    A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

    我們不想吃香酥鴨。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然后再要點海鮮和土豆片。

    B: Do you want any dessert?

    要甜品嗎?

    C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.

    不,謝謝。 咖啡就行了。

    (After a few minutes.)

    過了一會兒。

    A: I can have the check, please.

    結帳。

    C: George. Let’s split this.

    喬治,我們各自付帳吧。

    A: No, it’s my treat tonight.

    不,今天我請客。

    B: Cash or charge, sir?

    現金還是記帳?

    A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

    記帳。請記入我的“美國運通信用卡”帳號。

    Dialogue 4

    A: Good morning. Can I help you?

    早上好。有什么能效勞的嗎?

    B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

    我想要一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋。

    A: What kind ofjuice do you prefer, sir?

    您想要哪種果汁呢?

    B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

    西柚汁,還有,我要杯很濃的咖啡。

    A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

    好的,一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,對嗎?

    B: Yes, that’s right.

    是的。

    A: Is there any thing else, sir?

    還有什么嗎,先生?

    B: No, that’s all.

    沒有了,謝謝。

    (Later)

    稍后

    A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.

    早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上來了。

    B: Just put it on the table, please.

    請放在桌上。

    A: Do you need anything else, sir?

    先生,還有其他需要嗎?

    B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?

    沒有,謝謝。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?

    A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?

    哪種果汁呢,先生?

    B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.

    番茄汁、橙汁及蘋果汁。

    A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.

    好的,我立刻去取。麻煩您先簽了這張帳單。

    Dialogue 5

    A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?

    啊,我快餓死啦。我想吃點真正的中國菜。您給我推薦什么呢,服務生?

    B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

    那要看情況了。您知道,中國主要有八大菜系。比方說,川菜、湘菜。

    A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.

    我聽說這兩種都很辣。

    B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

    對。您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試。

    A: They might be too hot for me.

    對我來說可能太辣了點。

    B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.

    再有是粵菜和江蘇菜。大多南方人都愛吃。

    A: What about any special Beijing dishes?

    有什么特別的北京風味菜嗎?

    B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.

    有北京烤鴨啊。

    A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?

    啊,對了,聽過多次了。我很想試一試。在哪兒能吃到呢?

    B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.

    大多數飯店都有烤鴨,可是最好的當然還是全聚德烤鴨店。

    A: Is it near here?

    離這兒近嗎?

    B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

    不太近也不算遠。乘出租車15分鐘能到。我是說,要是堵車不厲害的話。

    A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?

    好,多謝您的指點。請您再說一下那個飯館的名字好嗎?

    B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.

    我來給您寫在這張紙片上。您好拿給出租車司機看。

    A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.

    您真是太好了!多謝多謝。

    B: You’re welcome.

    不客氣。

    本文來源:http://www.lsjse.com/liyi/43869.html

    猜你感興趣

    国产亚洲精品影视在线产品| 精品国产福利一区二区| 国产精品色午夜免费视频| 久久水蜜桃亚洲av无码精品麻豆| www.亚洲精品| 亚洲av纯肉无码精品动漫| 久久综合国产乱子伦精品免费| 国内精品久久久久久久涩爱| 在线观看麻豆精品国产不卡| 国产精品2019| 久久99精品久久久久久久久久| 99re热这里只有精品视频中文字幕 | 日本精品久久久久护士| 精品国精品国产自在久国产应用| 国产精品特级毛片一区二区三区| HEYZO无码综合国产精品227| 精品真实国产乱文在线| 久久亚洲精品国产亚洲老地址| 久久精品无码专区免费青青 | 在线观看精品国产福利片尤物| 国产精品久久久久久麻豆一区| 无码精品国产VA在线观看| 国内精品久久久久久久97牛牛| 国产三级精品三级在线观看| 青青久久精品国产免费看| 国产麻豆剧传媒精品国产免费| 宅男宅女精品国产av天堂| 国产成人亚洲合集青青草原精品 | 国产精品亚洲精品| 久久精品国产亚洲精品2020| 亚洲国产精品久久久天堂| 久久r热这里有精品视频| 97在线精品视频| 国内午夜国产精品小视频| H无码精品3D动漫在线观看| 国产A√精品区二区三区四区| 亚洲国产精品尤物YW在线观看| 永久无码精品三区在线4| 人妻无码精品久久亚瑟影视| aaa级精品久久久国产片| 国产成人精品无人区一区|